In one single location and week, CGI.br and NIC.br will host three important events that will discuss issues directly connected to the Internet infrastructure in Brazil. Join us!;
The programming could change without notice.
|IX (PTT) Forum 9||VI Fórum Brasileiro de IPv6||GTER 40 / GTS 26|
|Beer & Gear & Peer||Conferência CGI.br 20 anos: Inimputabilidade da Rede|
Hotel Blue Tree Premium Morumbi, Avenida Roque Petroni Junior, 1000 - Brooklin, São Paulo, SP.
This is a list with some suggestions of hotels near the meeting venue.
NIC.br is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the relationship with the hotels. Additional information and reservations, please contact the hotels directly. The rates published on this page are for reference only. Please confirm them with the hotel previously, as all are subject to change without prior notice. Rates do not include taxes and other fees.
Blue Tree Premium Morumbi (meeting venue)
Av. Roque Petroni Junior, 1000 – Brooklin
Telefone: (11) 5187-1200
Code for discount: at time of booking, please identify as participant in the Sixth Week of Internet Infrastructure in Brazil, to take advantage of the special rate granted.
- Premier Luxury (double bed) SGL R$ 300,00 / DBL R$ 350,00
- Junior Suite SGL - floating rate
- Executive Suite SGL - floating rate
- Courtesy: Breakfast served in the restaurant Noah Espaço Jonnie
- Parking: Guests will be charged for the rate of R$ 21.00 per day per car
- City Council Tax: 5% ISS, city tax
- Tourism Rate: R$ 3.38 per room / per day
- Check-in/out: Daily rates begin at 2 p.m. and close at 12 p.m.
Check other hotels options with agreements with NIC.br at Morumbi and Brooklin regions (Portuguese only)
Events Team - NIC.br